I wouldn't wanna be anybody else. 我不想成為別人的樣子。
Hey 嘿
You made me insecure. 是你讓我感到不安全。
Told me I wasn’t good enough. 告訴我並不夠好。
But who are you to judge. 但是誰讓你來評斷。
When you’re a diamond in the rough, 當你只是未琢磨的真鑽。
I’m sure you got some things. 我肯定你ㄧ定非比尋常。
You’d like to change about yourself. 你想要改變一下你自己,
But when it comes to me, 但是如果是我的話,
I wouldn’t want to be anybody else. 我不想成為別人的樣子。
******
Na na na na na na 吶………
I’m no beauty queen. 我不是選美皇后
I’m just beautiful me. 我就是美麗的我
Na na na Na na na 吶…………
You’ve got every right . 你有你的權利,
To a beautiful life. 享受美麗的生命。
C'mon. 來吧.
Who says? 誰說?
Who says you’re not perfect? 誰說你不完美?
Who says you’re not worth it? 誰說你不配?
Who says you’re the only one that’s hurting. 誰說你是唯一受傷那一位?
Trust me. 相信我.
That’s the price of beauty. 那是美麗的代價。
Who says you’re not pretty? 誰說你不漂亮?
Who says you’re not beautiful? 誰說你不美麗?
Who says 誰說?
***********
It’s such a funny thing? 這真是件好笑的事情。
How nothing’s funny when it’s you. 怎麼你會一點有趣的事都沒有。
You tell ‘em what you mean. 你真誠對待他們,
But they keep whiting out the truth. 她們卻粉飾事實真相。
It’s like a work of art. 就像一幅藝術品。
That never gets to see the light. 永遠得不到它應有的光。
Keep you beneath the stars. 把你隱藏在星空之下,
Won’t let you touch the sky. 不讓你碰觸天際。
(repeat ***)
Who says you’re not star potential? 誰說你沒有明星潛力?
Who says you’re not presidential? 誰說你沒有領袖氣息?
Who says you can’t be in movies? 誰說你上不了大螢幕?
Listen to me, listen to me. 聽我說,聽我說。
Who says you don’t pass the test? 誰說你考試過不了?
Who says you can’t be the best? 誰說你不是最好?
Who said? Who said ? 誰說的? 誰說的?
Won’t you tell me who said that ? 告訴我究竟是誰說的?
Yeah, oh 耶,喔
Who says? 誰說
Who says you’re not perfect? 誰說你不完美?
Who says you’re not worth it? 誰說你不配?
Who says you’re the only one that’s hurting. 誰說你是唯一受傷那一位?
Trust me. 相信我。
That’s the price of beauty. 那是美麗的代價。
Who says you’re not pretty? 誰說你不漂亮?
Who says you’re not beautiful? 誰說你不美麗?