檔案狀態:    住戶編號:1374520
 況明潔 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
櫻の銅鑼燒  《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 Taiwan drops 23
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 一天的作息
作者: 況明潔 日期: 2010.04.30  天氣:  心情:
I wake up at about 5:30.
我大約五點半醒來。

I don’t get up right away until 6:00.
我沒有馬上起床,到六點才起來。

I get up at 6:00.
我六點起床。

I sleep in on weekends.
週末我都會賴床。

I brush my teeth.
我刷牙。

I wash my face.
我洗臉。

I take off my pajamas.
我脫下睡衣。

I put on my uniform.
我穿上制服。

I get my schoolbag ready. 回選單
我準備好書包。

I have breakfast with my family at home.
我在家和家人吃早餐。

I have brunch on weekends.
我週末都吃早午餐。(很晚才吃早餐。)

I buy breakfast on my way to school.
我在上學的路上買早餐。

I ride a bicycle to school. (I go to school by bicycle.)
我騎腳踏車上學。

I take a bus to school. (I go to school by bus.)
我搭公車上學。

I walk to school. (I go to school on foot.)
我走路上學。

I go to school with my friends. (My friends and I go to school together.)
我和朋友一起上學。

I go to school by myself. (I go to school on my own.) 回選單
我自己一個人上學。

My father or mother takes me to school.
我爸爸或媽媽帶我上學。

My father takes me to school by car.
我爸爸開車載我上學。

My mother drives me to school by scooter.
我媽媽騎機車載我上學。

I talk to my classmates on our way to school.
上學路上我和同學聊天。

I have to get to school by 7:20.
我必須七點二十分以前到學校。 回選單

I will be punished if I am late.
如果遲到我就會被處罰。

Two students stand at the school gate to write down the names of those students who are late.
有人站在校門口登記那些遲到的同學。

Our school guard and some students direct the traffic at the intersection so that we can cross it safely.
學校警衛和一些同學在十字路口指揮交通,以便讓我們安全過馬路。

We clean our campus from 7:20 to 7:30. 回選單
七點二十到七點半我們打掃校園

I clean our campus as soon as I get to school.
我一到學校就馬上打掃校園。

Everyone has his or her own job.
每個人都有他/她自己的工作。

I sweep the floor. 我掃地板。

I dust the windows. 我擦窗戶。

I mop the floor. 我拖地。

I wipe the tables. 我擦桌子。

I empty the trashcans. 我倒垃圾。

I pick up the litter. 我撿垃圾。 回選單

Our morning self-study time is from 7:30 to 8:10.
我們早自習是從七點半到八點十分。

We have to study quietly in the classroom by ourselves.
我們必須自己安靜在教室讀書。

Our homeroom teacher watches us study.
我們導師看著我們讀書。

Some teachers give us quizzes during this time.
一些老師會利用這段時間給我們小考。

Sometimes our homeroom teacher preaches to us.
有時我們導師會說教。 回選單

Some teachers punish us if we don’t do well on the tests.
如果我們考不好,有些老師會處罰我們。

She tells us to rewrite the corrections according to our grades.
她按照我們的分數叫我們罰寫。

He asks us to copy down the question paper several times.
他叫我們抄考卷抄好幾次。

They cane our palms according to our marks.
他們根據我們的分數來打手心。

We are afraid of being caned because it hurts a lot.
我們害怕被打因為很痛。 回選單

In order to avoid being punished, some students take chances to cheat on tests. 為了避免被打,有些學生冒險作弊。

If getting caught cheating, they will be punished even more severely.
如果作弊被逮到,他們會被加倍處罰。

They might get a big demerit.
他們可能會被記大過。

If you get three big demerits, chances are you can’t get your diploma (graduation certificate.)
如果你被記滿三大過,很有可能你無法拿到畢業證書。 回選單

At 8:10, we gather for a flag raising ceremony.
八點十分,我們集合升旗。

We gather in front of the commanding platform.
我們在司令台前集合。

We sing our National Anthem.
我們唱國歌。

We watch our national flag being raised. 我們看國旗升起。

We listen to the principal, directors, or teachers announce something important.
我們聽校長、主任或老師們宣佈重要的事。 回選單

We do gymnastic exercises.
我們做體操。

We run around the track several laps.
我們跑操場好幾圈。

We have our first class at 8:30.
我們八點半上第一節課。 回選單

We have four periods in the morning and three in the afternoon.
我們早上有四節課,下午有三節課。

Each period lasts 45 minutes.
每節課四十五分鐘。

In the middle of the semester, we pay to have the eighth class.
學期中,我們會付錢上第八節課。 回選單

Between classes, we have a ten-minute break (recess).
每堂課之間,我們有十分鐘下課。

During recess, we go to the bathroom.
下午時,我們去上廁所。

During the break, we go to the refreshment room (tuck-shop).
下課時,我們去福利社。

We buy snacks or drinks at the refreshment room (tuck-shop).
我們在福利社買零食或飲料。 回選單

Our lunchtime is from 12:00 to 12:30.
我們的午餐時間是從十二點到十二點半。

We order lunch boxes every week.
我們每個禮拜都訂便當。

My mother packs my lunch and brings it to school for me.
我媽媽帶便當到學校給我。

I grab a snack at the refreshment room (tuck-shop).
我到福利社隨便買點東西吃。

I have nothing for lunch.
我午餐沒吃什麼東西。 回選單

After lunch, we take a nap/ siesta.
午餐後,我們睡午覺。

We rest on our arms to take a nap.
我們枕著手臂(趴在桌上)睡覺。

It is an uncomfortable position to sleep.
這樣睡覺很不舒服。

Our hands or legs might become numb when we wake up.
睡醒時,手腳可能會麻掉。 回選單

At 1:10, the fifth period begins.
一點十分,第五節開始。

After the sixth period, we have a 15-minute cleaning time.
第六節下課,我們有十五分鐘的打掉時間。

At 3:50, we gather outside the classroom or at the balcony to watch the flag being lowered.
三點五十分,我們在教室外或陽台上看降旗。

We have the eighth period after the flag lowering ceremony.
我們降完旗後,上第八節課。 回選單

School finishes at 4:45.
四點四十五分課程結束。

I go home by bicycle. I ride my bicycle home.
我騎腳踏車回家。

After school, I stay at school to practice athletics (play soccer/ jog).
放學後,我留在學校練習田徑(踢足球/ 慢跑)。

I play on-line games at home/ at an Internet café.
我在家(在網咖)玩線上遊戲。

I fool around with my classmates.
我和同學四處遊蕩。 回選單

I get home at around 5:30 pm.
我大約在下午五點半回到家。

When I get home, my mom is cooking dinner.
當我到家時,我媽媽正在煮菜。

I set the table. 我擺碗筷。

My family and I watch TV while eating dinner.
我和家人邊吃飯邊看電視。

I watch TV with my family.
我和家人一起看電視。

I have fruit for dessert.
我飯後吃水果。

After dinner, I take a bath/ shower.
晚飯後,我去洗澡。 回選單

I do my homework.
我做家課/ 作業。

I listen to music while doing my homework.
我邊聽音樂邊做功課。

I correct my test papers.
我訂正考卷。

I rewrite the corrections of my English question paper three times.
我重寫英語考卷三次。

I prepare for tomorrow s test.
我準備明天的考試。 回選單

I go back to school to join the evening self-study at 6.
我六點回到學校參加晚自習。

About 60 students study on their own in a big classroom.
大約有六十個學生在一間大教室裡讀自己的書。

A teacher watches us study.
有一位老師看我們自習。

We study from 6 to 9.
我們從六點讀到九點。 回選單

I am not in a mood to study.
我沒心情唸書。

I doodle in my notebook.
我在筆記本上亂塗鴨。

I daydream.
我做白日夢。

I am in a trance.
我精神恍惚。

My brain is blank and I do nothing.
我頭腦一片空白,一事無成。

I am very tired and feel sleepy.
我很累,想睡覺。 回選單

I get back home at about 9:30.
我大約九點半回到家。

I have a night snack before going to bed.
我睡覺前吃宵夜。

I put on my pajamas.
我穿上睡衣。

I say good night to my parents.
我跟爸媽說晚安。

I turn on the radio.
我打開收音機。

I play a CD and listen to music.
我放CD聽音樂。 回選單

I go to bed at around 10.
我大約十點就寢。

I toss and turn and can t fall sleep.
我翻來覆去無法入睡。

I stay up to study because I will have an exam tomorrow.
我熬夜唸書因為明天有考試。

I didn t have enough sleep.
我睡眠不夠。

I slept well last night.
我昨晚睡得好。

I had a nice/ bad dream.
我做了一個好(惡)夢。

I had a nightmare.
我做了一個惡夢。

標籤:
瀏覽次數:112    人氣指數:2712    累積鼓勵:130
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
櫻の銅鑼燒  《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 Taiwan drops 23
 
住戶回應
 
時間:2010-04-30 22:02
他, 47歲,高雄市,交通/運輸
*給你留了一則留言*
  
作者回覆說[2010-04-30 22:46]:

 
時間:2010-04-30 21:40
他, 47歲,高雄市,交通/運輸
*給你留了一則留言*
  
作者回覆說[2010-04-30 21:45]:

恩.謝謝你喔

 
時間:2010-04-30 21:40
要是我過這種生活阿...


我早就出家拉....


太有規律的生活...


就像電腦的程式...



活不出自己的...
作者回覆說[2010-04-30 21:44]:

恩恩.哈哈.不過要走出去就對郝的喔

 
時間:2010-04-30 21:33
挖...


真專業...


佩服歐..
作者回覆說[2010-04-30 21:36]:

還好阿.謝謝你喔

 
時間:2010-04-30 21:31
他, 47歲,高雄市,交通/運輸
*給你留了一則留言*
  
作者回覆說[2010-04-30 21:35]:

因為我對英文有興趣的.和日文的.所以除了這幾個以外.其他們有喔

 
時間:2010-04-30 21:11
他, 47歲,高雄市,交通/運輸
*給你留了一則留言*
  
作者回覆說[2010-04-30 21:28]:

恩恩.這個不是學生的課文上的.只不過那是學生的作息吧



給我們一個讚!