檔案狀態:    住戶編號:411863
 【SO】木矞 ~ 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
就是這樣... 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 07/01/2010
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 好好聽
作者: 【SO】木矞 ~ 日期: 2010.07.01  天氣:  心情:

I know just how to whisper,
我只懂喃喃自語
and I know just how to cry;
我只懂暗自哭泣
I know just where to find the answers;
我只懂答案從何而尋
and I know just how to lie.
我只懂自欺欺人
I know just how to fake it,
我只懂自圓其謊
and I know just how to scheme;
我還知道怎麼處心積慮
I know just when to face the truth,
我知道只要面對現實
and then I know just when to dream.
然而我也知道何時該做白日夢
And I know just where to touch you,
及何時能夠碰觸你心
and I know just what to prove;
我也明白如何讓它實現
I know when to pull you closer,
我明白怎麼與你拉近距離
and I know when to let you loose.
及選對時機鬆開你
And I know the night is fading,
我知道夜色正在凋零
and I know that time's gonna fly;
所以我知道歲月漸漸飛逝
and I'm never gonna tell you everything I've got to tell you, but I know I've got to give it a try.
我卻不曾對你表明心中的話,如果可以我會放手一試
And I know the roads to riches,
我懂得致富之道
and I know the ways to fame;
也懂得如何使聲名大噪
I know all the rules
我明白所有遊戲規則
and then I know how to break 'em
也懂得如何打破常規
and I always know the name of the game.
所以我最明白所有的關鍵
But I don't know how to leave you,
但我不知道如何離開妳
and I'll never let you fall;
我永遠不會讓你跌落
and I don't know how you do it,
而我不懂你是如何辦到
making love out of nothing at all
到頭來卻一無所有
out of nothing at all,
一無所有
Every time I see you all the rays of the sun
每次我看見你彷彿看見陽光
are streaming through the waves in your hair;
像流動的波浪般撩過你的髮線
and every star in the sky
佈滿天空的每顆星
is taking aim at your eyes like a spotlight,
像聚光燈聚焦在你的眼簾中
The beating of my heart is a drum, and it's lost
我的心跳像失控的鼓聲
and it's looking for a rhythm like you.
正尋覓與你一樣的節拍
You can take the darkness from the pit of the night
你可以從夜之坑洞中汲取黑暗
and turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright.
將它轉化為燃燒著無盡光亮的信號燈
I've got to follow it, 'cause everything I know, well it's nothing till I give it to you.
而我必得追隨著它,因為我所知道的一切

I can make the runner stumble,
我能夠讓跑者摔倒
I can make the final block;
我可以發動攻勢
And I can make every tackle, at the sound of the whistle,
也可以阻擋進攻,在哨聲響起之際
I can make all the stadiums rock.
我能夠讓整個運動場沸騰起來
I can make tonight forever,
我能夠讓今晚成為永恆
And I'm never gonna make it like you do,
我絕對不會像你一樣



↑李玖哲-Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
標籤:
瀏覽次數:80    人氣指數:2540    累積鼓勵:123
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
就是這樣... 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 07/01/2010
 
住戶回應
 
時間:2010-07-04 22:22
她, 41歲,嘉義市,待業中
*給你留了一則留言*
  
 
時間:2010-07-02 11:24
她, 36歲,雲林縣,家管
*給你留了一則留言*
  
 
時間:2010-07-02 10:51
她, 36歲,雲林縣,家管
*給你留了一則留言*
  
 
時間:2010-07-01 22:43
他, 34歲,新北市,房地產
*給你留了一則留言*
  
 
時間:2010-07-01 21:47
他, 45歲,新北市,政府機關
*給你留了一則留言*
  
 
時間:2010-07-01 17:19
他, 39歲,新竹市,其他
*給你留了一則留言*
  
 
時間:2010-07-01 17:12
他, 38歲,新北市,其他
*給你留了一則留言*
  
 
時間:2010-07-01 17:07
他, 39歲,新竹市,其他
*給你留了一則留言*
  
 
時間:2010-07-01 16:38
他, 38歲,新北市,其他
*給你留了一則留言*
  
 
時間:2010-07-01 16:18
他, 38歲,新北市,其他
*給你留了一則留言*
  

上一頁 | 下一頁
[最前頁] [1] 2 [最末頁]

給我們一個讚!