Over mountains, over trees, 飛越山峰,穿過樹林
Over oceans, over seas. 橫渡無邊無際的海洋
Across the desert and I ll be there. 越過荒蕪沙漠,而我就在那裡
In a whisper on the wind 在一陣風的耳語
On the smile of a new friend; 在一個新朋友的微笑之中
Just think of me and I ll be there. 只要想到我,而我就在妳身邊
Don t be afraid oh my love, 無須害怕,我的愛
I ll be watching you from above, 我會好好看著妳
And I d give all the world tonight to be with you. 今晚,我會將整個世界奉獻給妳
Because I m on your side 因為我就在妳身邊
And I still care, 儘管仍然煩憂,
I may have died but I ve gone nowhere. 有天我的生命終將消逝,但我哪兒也不去
Just think of me and I ll be there. 只要想起我,而我就會妳身邊
On the edge of a waking dream 在每個清醒的夢境邊緣
Over rivers and over streams 度過驚濤駭浪的河川與暴風雨
Through the wind and rain, I ll be there. 穿越風雨之處,我就在妳身邊
Across the wide and open sky, 橫渡廣闊無際的天空
thousands of miles I d fly, 我飛行千里路,
to be with you. I ll be there. 為了回到妳身邊,而我就在妳身邊
Don t be afraid oh my love. 無須害怕,我的愛
I ll be watching you from above. 我會好好看著妳
and I d give all the world tonight to be with you. 今晚,我會將整個世界奉獻給妳
Because I m on your side. 因為我就在妳身邊
I still care. 儘管仍然煩憂,
I may have died but I ve gone nowhere. 有天我的生命終將消逝,但我的哪兒也不去
Just think of me and I ll be there. 只要想起我,而我就在妳身邊
Just think of me and I ll be there. 只要想起我,而我就在妳身邊
In the breath of a wind that sighs, 在每一陣微風中嘆息
Oh there is no need to cry. 無論身處何處都不需要哭泣
Just think of me and I ll be there... 只要想起我,而我就在妳身邊