Nothing left for me to say, 我已經無話可說
I can't even stop the rain from falling 我甚至沒辦法阻止天上落下來的雨
Down into my eyes 掉進我眼裡
Nothing left for you to speak 你也已無話可說
For a moment I am weak一瞬間我很脆弱
So I can't hold my tears from falling in the night. 所以我無法阻止眼淚流向黑夜
Close your eyes and let me go my way 閉上你的雙眼讓我走我的路
Cause I can't, baby, I can't stay 因為我不能 寶貝 我不能留下
(副歌)
Let me love you, 讓我愛你
Baby, hold me tight 寶貝抱緊我
From days dawning deeper in the night. 從清晨直到夜晚
I won't kiss you when it means goodbye, 我不會給你有別離意味的吻
So leave me dancing in november night 所以讓我在十一月的夜晚跳舞
Leave me dancing in november night 讓我在十一月的夜晚跳舞
Slowly moments passing by, 時間緩緩流逝
As I walk away and try 當我離開嘗試
To go back and turn the hands of time. 試著去扭轉時光
Slowly memories hit my mind 記憶慢慢的復甦
Only part of them revise 只有一部分被修改
See the reason through this rainy winter night. 從這片冬雨的夜晚看見真理
Close your eyes and let me go my way閉上你的雙眼讓我走我的路
Cause I can't, baby, I can't stay因為我不能 寶貝 我不能留下