檔案狀態:    住戶編號:189575
  的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
故事 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 好久不見
 切換閱讀模式 給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 分享-四十歲的女人
作者: 日期: 2007.06.26  天氣:  心情:


向全天下即將或已經 40一枝花的女人致敬.......


這是美國 CBS 60 Minutes (六十分鐘 ) 主持人Andy Rooney 對40歲以上的女人的看法,最後一句真是精典:


As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of  all.
隨著年齡增長,我越來越珍惜40歲以上的女人。


Here are just a few reasons.  why:
以下是些原因,為什麼呢?


A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, "What are you thinking?"
40歲以上的女人不會在半夜把你吵醒,然後問你:你在想什麼?


She doesn't care what you think.
她才不在乎你在想什麼。


If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around you whining about it.
40歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽,她不會坐在你旁邊抱怨東抱怨西。


She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.
她會去做她想做的、且實際上更有趣的事情。


Women over 40 are dignified.
40歲以上的女人穩重自持


They seldom have a screaming match with you at the operaor or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡跟你大呼小叫。


Of course,  you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.
當然,如果你罪有應得,她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地一槍把你給斃了。


Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
熟女不吝於讚美,不管是不是實至名歸。


They know what it's like to be unappreciated.
因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味。


Women get psychic as they age.
女人越老越通靈。


You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.
你永遠不需要向40歲以上的女人懺悔。


Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
只要能夠對皺紋視而不見,40歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感。


Older women are forth right and honest.
熟女直接又誠實。


They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.
如果你是蠢蛋,她們會馬上叫你滾蛋。


You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意。


Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
40歲以上的女人有很多優點。


Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal.
不幸地,這並不互惠。(40歲以上的男人呢?)



For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.
相對於每一個性感、迷人的40歲以上的女人,就有一個禿頭凸肚的熟男,厚臉皮地跟小他20歲的美眉調情。


Ladies, I apologize.  For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free ? here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why ? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!"
女士們,請容許我在這幫妳們說句公道話:

「那些說只想喝免費的牛奶而不願買頭母牛回家的男人實在是太搞不清楚狀況了!今天有80%的女人寧願不結婚。為什麼呢?


因為她們終於發現不需要為了一根香腸買回整隻豬!」

------------------------------------------------------------------
好吧...我承認我看到最後的時候...很開心的笑了......

標籤:
瀏覽次數:112    人氣指數:5092    累積鼓勵:249
 切換閱讀模式 給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
故事 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 好久不見
 
給我們一個讚!