School 學校
A place where Parents pay, and children play.
家長付費 學生遊玩的地方
Life Insurance 人壽保險
A contract that keeps you poor all your life, so that you can die Rich.
一個讓你活著窮死後富的合約
Nurse 護士:
A person who wakes you up to give you sleeping pills.
叫醒你後給你吃安眠藥的人
Marriage 婚姻
It's an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor's degree, and a woman gains her masters..
是一個讓男人放棄學士學位(脫單)同時讓女人拿得碩士學位(master另一意思是主人)的約定
讓男人脫單與女人做主的合約
Tears 眼淚
The hydraulic force by which masculine willpower is defeated by feminine waterpower.
一種男性意志被女人水力征服的力量
Conference 會議
The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.
一個人的混亂程以參與人數倍數
Conference Room 會議室
A place where everybody talks, nobody listens, and everybody disagrees later on.
一個每國人發言卻沒有人聽,最後每個人都不同意的場所
Father 父親
A banker provided by nature
天生的銀行
Boss 老闆
Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are early
一個你上班遲到時他早到 你早到時他遲到的人
Politician 政客
One who shakes your hand before elections and your Confidence after
一個選前與你握手 選後動搖你信心的人
HOSPITAL 醫院
An institution which holds your ills by pills and kills you by bills.
一個以藥物讓你揮撐下去 但最後以藥物殺妳的機關
Smile 笑
A curve that can set a lot of things straight.
一個可以解決許多糾紛的曲線
Office 辦公室
A place where you can relax after your strenuous home life.
一個你可以經過痛苦的家庭生活後讓你放鬆的地方
Yawn 打哈欠
The only time married men ever get to open their mouth.
已婚者唯一可以張開嘴巴的時刻
Etc 諸如此類.
A sign to make others believe that you know more than you actually do.
一個讓別人認為你比你知道得更多標示
Committee 委員會
Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to decide that nothing can be done together.
個人無法做事 而眾人坐下來卻決定不必做事的組織
LAUGHTER MAKES LIFE EASY. 笑可以讓生活更輕鬆