You have a way of coming easily to me.
你輕易地靠近了我
And when you take, you take the very best of me.
你讓我展現了最完美的一面
So I start a fight because I need to feel something,
是我開始了我倆的爭鬥因為我想去知道一些事情
And you do what you want 'cause I'm not what you wanted.
可你依然我行我素,因為我不是你的真愛
Oh, what a shame.
噢,多可惜啊
What a rainy ending given to a perfect day.
美麗的一天卻是烏雨地結束
Just walk away, no use defending words that you will never say.
我選擇離開,即使你不說一句辯解的話
And now that I'm sittin' here thinkin' it through,
我正坐著想著事情的經過,
I've never been anywhere cold as you.
我從沒有感覺過這樣的冰冷,你給我的冰冷
You put up walls and paint them all a shade of gray.
你在我倆之間築了一堵灰色的隔牆
And I stood there lovin' you and WISHED them all away.
我依然站在那裡愛著你
And you come away with a great little story of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you.
你已離去,留下一個卑微卻偉大的故事,一個勇敢愛你的人,她的夢想卻已破碎
You never did give a damn thing, honey.
你沒有對我做錯什麼,親愛的
But I cried, cried for you.
我卻為你流淚
And I know you wouldn't have told nobody if I died, died for you.
我想你不會告訴別人我的死,我為你而死
Oh, what a shame.
What a rainy ending give to a perfect day.
美麗的一天卻是烏雨地結束
Every smile you fake is so condescending.
你虛偽的笑容是否表現著你的高傲
Counted all the scars you made.
細數著你留給我的傷痛
Now that I'm sittin here thinkin' it through,
我正坐著想著事情的經過,
I've never been anywhere cold as you.
我從沒有感覺過這樣的冰冷,你給我的冰冷