檔案狀態:    住戶編號:296880
 已經不玩了 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
『沒有秩序的維』 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 天使與惡魔對立
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: Have A Nice Da
作者: 已經不玩了 日期: 2008.03.26  天氣:  心情:






Rose Garden








Have A Nice Day / Bon Jovi

有一個美好的日子 邦喬飛



Why, you wanna tell me how to live my life?

為什麼,你想要告訴我該如何住我的生活?

Who, are you to tell me if it’s black or white?

誰,是你告訴我如果它是黑色的或白色的?

Mama, can you hear me? Try to understand.

媽媽,你能聽到我嗎? 試著了解。

Is innocence the difference between a boy and a man.

無罪是在一個男孩和一個男人之間的不同。

My daddy lived the lie, it’s just the price that he paid.

我的爸爸住了謊言,它只是他支付的價格。

Sacrificed his life, just slavin’ away.

犧牲了他的生活,正直的 slavin’離開。



Ohhh, if there’s one thing I hang onto,

Ohhh,如果有我繼續保留的一件事物,

It gets me through the night.

它整個夜晚得到我。

I aint gonna do what I don’t want to,

我 aint 去做我不想要的到,

Im gonna live my life.

去住我的生活 Im。

Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice,

像一個鑽石閃爍,以骰子滾動,

Standing on the ledge, show the wind how to fly.

站在岩架上,教風該如何飛。

When the world gets in my face,

當世界正對著得到的時候,

I say, Have A Nice Day.

我說,有一個美好的日子。

Have A Nice Day

有一個美好的日子



Take a look around you, look its what he sees.

在你周圍帶神情,看它的他見到的。

We’re living in a broken home of hopes and dreams,

我們住在一個希望和夢的壞掉家,

Let me be the first to shake a helping hand.

讓我是搖動一隻一份手的第一。

Everybody, pray enough to take a stand,

每個人,足夠祈禱採取堅定立場,

I knocked on every door, on every dead end street,

我撞每扇門,在每一死上結束街道,

Looking for forgiveness,

找尋寬恕,

what’s left to believe?

什麼被留下相信?



When The world keeps trying, to drag me down,

當世界繼續嘗試的時候,把我拖垮,

Ive gotta raise my hands, gonna stand my ground.

Ive 必須舉起我的手,去忍受我的地面。

Well I say, Have A Nice Day.

很好地我說,有一個美好的日子。

Have A Nice Day

有一個美好的日子

Have A Nice Day

有一個美好的日子





    ... 維 ...

標籤:
瀏覽次數:156    人氣指數:8696    累積鼓勵:427
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
『沒有秩序的維』 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 天使與惡魔對立
 
給我們一個讚!