Have you never been mellow? (你不曾快樂過?)
Olivia Newton John 奧莉薇亞紐頓強
There was a time when I was in a hurry as you are
從前,我就像你一樣,總是匆匆忙忙的
I was like you
我和你很像
There was a day when I just had to tell my point of view
有一天,我得說出個人的看法
I was like you
我就像你一樣
No I don't mean to make you frown
我不是故意要使你皺眉頭
No I just want you to slow down
我只是希望你能放慢腳步
Have you never been mellow ?
你不曾快樂過?
Have you never tried ?
你不曾試過嗎?
To find a comfort from inside you
試著找到你心靈的慰藉
Have you never been happy just to hear your song?
聽到屬於你的歌,你不快樂嗎?
Have you never let someone else be strong?
你不曾使某人堅強起來?
Running around as you do with your head up in the clouds
像你一樣團團轉,整個人心不在焉
I was like you
我就像你一樣
Never had time to lay back
從來就沒有時間回頭
Kick your shoes off, close your eyes
踢掉鞋子,閉上眼睛
I was like you
我就像你一樣
Now you're not hard to understand
現在的你,不難了解
You need someone to take your hand
你需要有人伸出援手