I went inside. I was not myself.
我走了進去 我身不由己
I was frozen inside an alien form.
我在這個世界之外 結成了冰
You stand aside. Your hand on my shoulder.
你站在旁邊 手放在我肩上
But the smoke makes a veil between us.
但是煙霧聚成了一層幕 阻在你我之間
I walk the walk alone no matter whether people know at all.
我獨自向前走 不管其他人知不知道
I walk the walk alone to keep my sanity.
我獨自向前走 讓自己保持清醒
You know the when I walk the walk alone.
你知道當我獨自前行的時候
I go where no one else can go
會走到別人到不了的地方
I watch you cry for me; you see but I don`t see.
我看見你為我哭泣 但你明了的我不明了
Because you walk the walk alone.
因為你也在獨自往前走
Thank you for loving me.
謝謝你一直愛著我
Drowning within. Go on, I`m listening.
沉溺其中 一路走來 我在收尋
Music to tear you to pieces. You close your eyes.
音樂讓人心碎 你閉上眼睛
You cry as you`re playing. But I sense nothing.
你哭喊著努力 而我已麻木
So reason on this.
這就是原因
I Walk the walk alone no matter whether people know at all
我獨自向前走 不管別人知不知道
I walk the walk alone to keep my sanity.
我獨自向前走 讓自己保持清醒
You know that when I walk the walk alone.
你知道當我獨自前行的時候
I go where no one else can go.
會走到別人到不了的地方
I watch you cry for me; you see but I don`t see.
我看見你為我哭泣 但你明了的我不明了
Because you walk the walk alone.
因為你也在獨自往前走
Thank you for loving me...
謝謝你一直愛著我……