Dinner lit by candles run my bubble bath,
燭光晚餐 再替我放泡泡浴的水
Make love tenderly to last and last,
整夜與我纏綿
Baby you know I'm worth it.
寶貝,我知道我是值得的
Not just do, but to show, that you know, she is worth your time.
不只是形式 而是要表示 你知道她值得用心對待
Cuz a real man knows a real woman, when he sees her.
因真正的男人只須一眼 就識得真正的女人
And a real woman knows a real man, ain't afraid to please her.
真正的女人清楚知道 真正的男人不會害怕取悅她
And a real woman knows a real man, always comes first.
而真正的女人知道該讓真正的男人排第一
And a real man just can't deny, a woman's worth.
而真正的男人無法抹滅 一個女人的價值
If you treat me fairly I'll give you all my goods,
公平的對待我 我將給你我所有
Baby I know your worth it.
寶貝 我知道你值得
No need to read between the lines, spelled out for you.
沒有任何隱喻 我說得很明白
When you value
當你珍惜
A woman's worth.
一個女人的價值。