檔案狀態:    住戶編號:1947050
 li 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
Landslide 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 Immigrant Song
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 天堂的階梯
作者: li 日期: 2011.12.27  天氣:  心情:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TGj2jrJk8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmKeIlJq4gM&ob=av2n


STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
  ----Led Zeppelin
  《天堂的階梯》—LED ZEPPELIN

  There’s a lady who’s sure all that glitters is gold
  有一個女士 相信所有會閃亮的都是金子

  And she’s buying a stairway to heaven.
  她想買一架去天堂的梯子

  When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
  她知道到時候,假如所有店舖都關了門

  With a word she can get what she came for.
  憑一個字 她就可以得到她想要的

  Ooh, ooh, and she’s buying a stairway to heaven.

  There’s a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
  那裡牆上有一個記號

  Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
  她想確證它是不是真的,你知道詞語有時候有雙重含義

  In a tree by the brook, there’s a songbird who sings,
  溪邊的樹上,一隻鳥在不時歌唱

  Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.
  對此我們沉思 卻一片茫然

  Ooh, it makes me wonder,
  Ooh, it makes me wonder.

  There’s a feeling I get when I look to the west,
  當我遙望西方 ,我有一種感覺

  And my spirit is crying for leaving.
  我的靈魂為正在消逝的東西而哭泣

  In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
  我想我看見了煙霧籠罩的樹林

  And the voices of those who standing looking.
  還有那笛聲背後那佇立幽望的身影

  Ooh, it makes me wonder,
  這令我驚奇
  Ooh, it really makes me wonder.

  And it’s whispered that soon if we all call the tune
  不久笛聲喑嚥了,假如我們大聲喊出這個音調

  Then the piper will lead us to reason.
  那個吹笛人會將我們引向清醒

  And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
  新的一天會沉落,佇立了太久

  And the forests will echo with laughter.
  森林會發出笑一樣的回聲

  If there’s a bustle in your hedgerow, don’t be alarmed now,
  假如你的樹籬大亂,不要慌

  It’s just a spring clean for the May queen.
  那不過是春天為五月女皇所做的清洗

  Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
  是的 有兩條路等你走,但漫長的奔波之後

  There’s still time to change the road you’re on.
  你一定還有時間 將你正在走的道路改變
  And it makes me wonder.

  Your head is humming and it won’t go, in case you don’t know,
  你的頭腦在嚶嚶地歌唱不再轉動 這些你都不知道

  The piper’s calling you to join him,
  那吹笛人正在召喚你

  Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
  親愛的女士你聽見風在低吟嗎,你是否知道

  Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
  你的梯子就在那低語的風中

  solo……
  (吉他間奏)
  And as we wind on down the road
  當我們沿著大道蜿蜒而行

  Our shadows taller than our soul.
  我們的身影高過了我們的靈魂

  There walks a lady we all know
  路上走著位我們都認識的女士
  Who shines white light and wants to show
  她閃耀著白光 並樂於展示

  How ev』rything still turns to gold.
  她的每一樣東西都變成了金子

  And if you listen very hard
  假如你用力地聽

  The tune will come to you at last.
  那個音調最終會抵達你

  When all are one and one is all
  當一切變成唯一而唯一成了一切

  To be a rock and not to roll.
  做一塊石頭吧 不要說也不要動

  And she’s buying a stairway to heaven.
標籤:
瀏覽次數:104    人氣指數:884    累積鼓勵:39
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
Landslide 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 Immigrant Song
 
住戶回應
 
時間:2011-12-27 14:30
她, 47歲,桃園市,其他
*給你留了一則留言*
  


給我們一個讚!