Kelly Clarkson(凱莉克萊森) - A Moment Like This(這一刻)
What if I told you it was all meant to be
如果我說一切都是註定
Would you believe me?
你會相信我嗎?
Would you agree?
你會同意嗎?
It's almost that feeling we met before
和你有一種似曾相識的感覺
So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy
告訴我,你不覺得我瘋了
When I tell you love has come here and now
當我說愛情已經在此時此地降臨
A moment like this
這一刻
Some people wait a lifetime
有人等待了一生一世
For a moment like this
就為了這一刻
Some people search forever
有人尋覓了生生世世
For that one special kiss
為了刻骨銘心的一吻
Oh~ I can't believe it's happening to me
噢,不敢相信竟然發生在我身上
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
有人等待了一生一世,就為了這一刻
Everything changes but beauty remains
一切都趕變了,但是美麗依舊
Something so tender I can't explain
有些事美好的讓人無法解釋
Well I may be dreaming but till I awake
也許我是在作夢,但等我醒來時
Can we make this dream last forever?
我們可以一起讓這美夢永存嗎?
And I'll cherish all the love we share
而且要讓我們的愛完美綻放