If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
若你不是我的真愛,為何現在我滿心歡喜?
If you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
若你不是我的真愛,為何我倆的手握得如此契合?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call?
若你非我所屬,為何你的心回應我的呼喚?
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all?
若你非我所屬,我還有半點力量去承受一切嗎?
I never know what the future brings,
沒有人能預知未來
but I know you are here with me now,
但我知道此刻你在我身旁
We'll make it through,
風雨總會過去
and I hope you are the one I share my life with
我希望能與你共度一生
I don't wanna run away but I can't take it, I don't understand,
我不想逃但我無法承受,我不懂
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
若我倆不是天造地設的戀人為何我的心深深認定了你?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
怎樣才能讓我永遠依偎在你懷中?
'Cause I miss you body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away,
因為我是如此全心全意想你 強烈的令我無法喘息
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today,
我心裡滿滿都是你 祈求能有承受一切的勇氣
'Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right,
因為不管對錯我就是愛你
And though I can't be with you tonight,
雖然今夜無法和你共度
You know my heart is by your side
但你知道我心永遠跟隨著你
現在
你(妳)想的將會是什麼
這一站 你(妳)幸福嗎
尋找下一站的你(妳) 期待嗎
var msg=" 感謝您來瀏覽--筑林深處-- 有給心的寓友們 定會抽空造訪 謝謝你們的簽心留印 ^__^";var interval = 180; seq = 0; function Scroll() { len = msg.length; window.status = msg.substring(0, seq+1); seq++; if ( seq >= len ) { seq = 0 }; window.setTimeout("Scroll();", interval );}Scroll();