檔案狀態:    住戶編號:1331018
 深秋的落葉 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
*~如果這一天到來~* 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 誰是不婚高危險群?
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 給我的朋友們
作者: 深秋的落葉 日期: 2010.07.23  天氣:  心情:

  • To My Friends Who Are...SINGLE :
    給我單身朋友們:


Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.
愛就像一隻蝴蝶。越要追牠,卻越要逃避。


But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it.
如果就隨牠自由的飛,牠會在你最不注意時飛向你。


Love can make you happy but often it hurts.
愛使人快樂,卻常傷害人。


But love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it.
但只有在你把愛給了一個真正值得付出的人時,是最珍貴的。


So take your time and choose the best.
所以,花點時間去選擇最好的他/她吧。



  • To My Friends Who Are...NOT SO SINGLE
    給我那不算單身的朋友們:


Love isn't about becoming somebody else's "perfect person."
愛不能使他/她成為一個"完美的人"。


It's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.
它卻可以使你找到一個幫你成長的他/她。



  • To My Friends Who Are...PLAYBOY / GIRL TYPE
    給我玩世不恭的朋友們:


Never say "I love you" if you don't care.
如果你不在乎,不要說"我愛你"。


Never talk about feelings if they aren't there.
如果他們不在時,不要討論自已的感受。


Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart.
不要涉足會使他人心碎的生活。


Never look in the eye when all you do is lie.
說謊時,不要看著眼睛。


The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall and it works both ways...
最殘忍的事莫過於男人讓女人愛他,卻是逢場作戲。反之亦然…



  • To My Friends Who Are...MARRIED
    給我已婚的朋友們:


Love is not about "it's your fault", but "I'm sorry."
不要老是說"這是你的錯",何不說說"對不起"。


Not "how could you", but "I understand."
不要老是問"你怎麼會這麼作?",何不說說"我了解你"。


Not "where are you", but "I'm right here."
不要老是問"你去哪裡了",何不說說"我就在這兒等著你"。


Not "I Not wish you were", but "I'm thankful you are."
不要老是說"我希望你這麼做",何不說說"我感謝你的一切"。



  • To My Friends Who Are...ENGAGED
    給我那已訂婚的朋友們:


The true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together but how good you are for each other.
要真正衡量包容心,不是看在一起幾年了,而是要看彼此的敬愛。




  • To My Friends Who Are...HEARTBROKEN
    給我心碎的朋友們:


Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go.
心碎的時間和傷害的深度,完全取決於你自已。


The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.
難的是,如何從中學習,而不是從傷痛中爬起。


 




  • To My Friends Who Are...NAIVE
    給我所有天真的朋友們:


How to be in love: Fall but don't stumble, be consistent but not too persistent, share and never be unfair, understand and try not to demand, and get hurt but never keep the pain.
要如何戀愛?--就愛吧。不要欲言又止;要互相協調,不要太固執;要分享,且千萬不要有不公平;要了解,別命令;受傷後不要再記。



  • To My Friends Who Are...POSSESSIVE
    給我佔有慾強的朋友們:


It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
看到你所愛的他/她和其他人很快樂使你心碎,但知道你所愛的他/她是和你在一起不快樂,令人更加的傷心。



  • To My Friends Who Are...AFRAID TO CONFESS
    給我害怕去承認/去表白的朋友們:


Love hurts when you break up with someone.
當你和他/她分手時,愛受到傷害。


It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you.
當他/她和你分手時,更是傷痛。


But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.
但傷害最深的是你所愛的他/她完全無法了解你的感受。



  • TO ALL MY FRIENDS
    我所有的朋友們


My wish for you is a man/women whose love is honest, strong, mature, never-changing, uplifting, protective, encouraging, rewarding and unselfish.
我竭誠祝福你們愛著一個誠實、強壯、成熟、衷心、有衝勁、保護你、積極、值得付出和無私的他/她。


標籤:
瀏覽次數:53    人氣指數:853    累積鼓勵:40
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
*~如果這一天到來~* 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 誰是不婚高危險群?
 
給我們一個讚!